In the course of applying to the municipal and provincial government for approval of the Prairie Sky Resource Centre, BFI Canada will use information collected through this site.
Use of your personal information. We may use your personal information as follows:
• To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features of the Site and to communicate with you about your activities on this Site.
• As part of the Prairie Sky Resource Centre application to the provincial government.
• For other purposes set out elsewhere in the Site.
• If required by law, regulation or court order or in connection with legal proceedings.
• In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public.
Except as provided herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
Checking Your Personal Information. If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your personal information collected through this Site,
please see the “Contact” page.